Wyndham provides students with the opportunity of driving or being driven to and from College via the Nirimba Education Precinct.
However students are not permitted to drive or carry passengers unless the appropriate school forms have been completed. These forms also state specific rules about the use of the JP2 / Wyndham Staff and Visitor Car park. These rules are:
- Drive responsibly and carefully when entering and leaving the Nirimba Education Precinct (10kph speed limit)
- Park in the lower section of the car park
- Don't loiter in the car park before,during and after school hours
- Use car parking zones in the correct manner
Students are reminded that driving to and from school and being allowed to use the JP2 / Wyndham College Staff / Visitor Car park are privileges. Students who do not adhere to their driving / passenger commitment will lose these privileges. Students are also reminded that Precinct Security has the authority to fine drivers for the following breaches;.
- on a road or access lane,
- in standing zones,
- on grass
- driving contrary to the regulations.
With increasing enrollments between the John Paul II and Wyndham Colleges and subsequently increasing numbers of students seeking driving privileges there will be a need in the future for the students to use the car park near the ovals. This car park had been allocated for the students in the original planning of the Precinct. Note, that Trade Wynds car park at the end of “E” Block (opposite the pool) is for Trade Wynds patrons only.
Download the Driver Registration Form.