THE COLLEGE UNIFORM
Wyndham College is a Uniform School.
All students must wear the specified school uniform and adhere to OH &S regulations especially regarding footwear. Uniform is collaboratively determined and is managed by the Wyndham College Uniform Committee.
Students should wear
• Black leather closed in shoes
• (Girls) White collared blouse or Polo with school emblem and school skirt or black tailored pants (not jeans)
• (Boys) White collared shirt or polo with school emblem and black trousers (not jeans) or shorts (to be worn inTerms 1 and 4 only)
• White socks (unless under long pants then black)
• Minimal safe jewellery
• School jacket and or jumper
• Only plain white undershirts to be worn
- Only zip style school black boys trousers and shorts or girls black tailored pants purchased from the uniform shop are acceptable.
Note Caps, beanies etc should not be worn inside buildings
Uniform Price List
The following items of clothing are available for purchase from the uniform shop. Prices are based on 2015 / 2016 prices and are subject to change.
- TAILORED PANTS $40.00 Girls Hipster style Trousers Black
- SKIRT $50.00 School Grey Tartan
- POLO $25.00 with School Emblem
- BLOUSE $27.00 with School Emblem
- TROUSERS $35.00 Trousers – School Black (Zip style)
- SHIRT $27.00 Business Shirt Short Sleeve with School Emblem
- POLO $25.00 White Polo with School Emblem
- SHORTS $30 School Black (Zip style) to be worn Terms 1 & 4 only
- TIE $20.00 Optional
- JUMPER Knitted Junior Royal Blue V-Neck with School Emblem
- $70.00 Sizes 8 - 16
- $80.00 Sizes 18 - 30
- JACKET $55.00 Navy and White Microfibre Jacket with School emblem
Buying a Uniform
The uniform shop at Wyndham College will be open every Monday from 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Uniforms can be purchased on this day. Eftpos is now available and a $3.00 fee is charged on each transaction
- Orders need to be paid in full at the time of ordering.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the school uniform, or if the above dates do not suit, please direct all enquiries to: WYNDHAM COLLEGE, Phone: 9208 7100
- A small number of second hand uniforms will also be available at a reasonable price. No refunds or exchange on second hand clothes.
Below are the additional opening times for your convenience
Term 4 2016
Wednesday 22nd November (2017 Year 11 Information Night) 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday 13th December 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Thursday 12th & 19th January 2017 9:00am - 2:00pm
Friday 27th January - pupil free day 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Monday 30th January 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Tuesday 31st January 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Monday 6th February thence every Monday 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Download a printable order form